Complete Brembo front brake kit

Xendric

My car was sold about 6 months ago with the AP Racing BBK on, so here is my OEM Brembo front kit for sale. In the package, you will find the factory gold calipers, discs and pads, that came with my 35th-year anniversary model.

The car had about 30k miles on it, when I replaced the factory Brembos with AP's. Not sure on the mileage of the discs and pads, as I bought the car used and almost immediately I upgraded the brakes. The factory kit was not bad at all, in fact many mags claim them to be one of the best OEM brakes this side of ceramic kits, but I always go for the absolutely best kit I can get on all my cars, so I did the upgrade.

Like I said I can't be positive how many miles the discs and pads have been used for, all I can say is the pads have about 2-3mm of wear left. The calipers are in excellent condition, except for a spot about 1mm x 1mm near the valve (probably due to clumsy work in the shoo while removing/placing the wheels).

Price: 650 pounds SHIPPED!

Here are some pics

Brembo-1.jpg

Brembo-2.jpg

Brembo-3.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Alex

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...