Spotted in Aberdeen

Clarkie

Got a friendly wave from a '54 GM at the top of rosemount so if that was you cheers!

And right behind was an '08 GM, no wave but not sure if they saw me.

Spotted a lovely red zed outside Colin's Tyres on Friday.

Also on Friday i spotted a GM reg - **** ZZZ sure that's someone on here up Westburn way.

There was also a Black Z a bit further up the road but i shall stop there... too many Z's about!

The '54 GM was me mate, is it sad I came on here not long after to see if I'd been 'spotted'?! haha :p

Sorry couldn't make it for a meet today, I was required elsewhere this morning. Did you go fir drive over the cairn-o-mount? Still not done that pass in the zed, great road, must do that early one Sunday!

Cheers

Steve

To be honest i woke up and saw the rain and thought sod it, which is a shame cos the weather's good now! Cairn o Mount's a great drive but just watch yourself on a few sections, you'll see the gauges out of the road where folk bottom out (myself included) well worth it on a nice day though!

• 2 weeks later...

I was only stopping by quickly, too many trees for me to park there regularly!

Spotted a fair few Z's yesterday on a wee drive out to Oldmeldrum including an amazing looking White 370 reg V6 *** followed it for a while before they turned off, looking good!