Kaaz LSD - 2way/1.5way

Steady Zeddy

Still on the Zed but can be removed within a couple of days.

Only 3k miles on this diff (barely run-in) since I purchased new last year (cost me over 1K for all the parts needed) and already has had two oil changes (after two track days).

By far my favorite mod on the Zed and am absolute must for anyone who tracks/drags/drifts their Zed. This knocked a full second off my 1/4 mile time and brings a level of controllability at predictability on the limit on trackdays that the OE viscous diff could only dream about. I would go as far as to say I'd rather keep this diff on the Zed for trackdays than my supercharger - it really does add that much to on-track performance.

I have currently set-up the diff for 1.5way but will include the 2way bits should you feel brave enough. This diff has performed flawlessly for me - you wouldn't know you were running an aftermarket diff on the road apart from a bit of scrabble at full lock at low speeds.

If I ever buy another Zed - this will be my first mod (along with suspension mods).

Priced at 500GBP + 50GBP shipping (diffs ain't light). These don't come up for sale very often so you may have to be quick.

zedbits060.jpg

Review of the Kaaz:

http://www.350z-tech.com/wiki/index.php ... issan_350Z