Something funny.

matty316

Finally took the covers off my Zed today after being wrapped up for 4 months. Got it all insurred again and went out for a spin. Well 45 mins later I got pulled over by the rozzers. Pinged up no insurance on their anpr camera's. Got it all sorted in less than 5 mins but he did admit he'd blown his turbo on the 59 reg Volvo T5 trying to catch me up. Not that I was speeding just that he was the other side of the duel carriage way when they clocked me. He was impressed with my Zed said it looked really smart. :) onwards and upwards.

Sounds like you were having a nice drive on the 180!!Had a Volvo rozzer car follow me all the way down the Kingsway when i was in the Zed the other day,he soon got bored and left me alone.Anyway nice to hear your car is unwrapped and out and about,i think we may have passed each other down Grimsby road a while back. :thumbs:

Will do! :thumbs: ,lately i have been using the shed(Blue Micra MY52)which has the 'Shedding Not Zedding' sticker on the back,so if you see someone in one waving etc its me.I will be getting the Zed out again over the next few days,it had a good clean last week so looking forward to taking it for a spin :drive1