Spark plugs and cabin air filter

Stroudy

Had the P3 done at a dealer last week (£214.62 which was quite reasonable).

I noticed on the service sheet that, amongst a few 'inspect' items that weren't ticked, that Spark Plugs and Cabin Air Filter had not been ticked as 'Replaced' when it clearly states they should be at a P3.

Also manual transmission oil wasnt even ticked as 'inspected', just left blank.

Before i phone them does anyone know if this is common place?? I would have thought the plugs would have been replaced on a major service and cabin filter done as its been on there 4yrs now.

Cheers..

Got it done at Martins Renault in Winchester after a tip off from Tim on this forum. Martins are a Nissan, Renault and MG dealer all in same the building.

Nissan next door wanted £265 for a P3 (thats still cheap for a dealer) and Mike Brimson in the service dept at Renault did it for £50 off that, came to £214.62. They even used the Nissan service check list, which i got afterwards to add to the history, and a dealer stamp in the book.

Sounds like you'd save lots Ace even by driving down here and back. Was a good job too. 01962 810000