Looking to buy a Zed...can you help?

deank93

Hi there,

After a deal falling through in November last year on a rather nice Black 56 plate with alezan leather I'm back on the hunt for a 350z, I'm searching autotrader and pistonheads like a maniac and have found a couple that tick most of my boxes but i thought it might be worth posting what I'm after on hear on the off chance someone is considering selling up or knows of a decent Zed for sale that might have slipped through the net, I have a realistic budget and am confident I can get what I want within my budget.

Ideally I would like a 313GT in black with frost or Alezan leather and sat nav....although I like the look of the aftermarket sat nav I have seen on here so if that fits a 313 then a car with factory sat nav might not really matter....I know it's a long shot but I'd REALLY like a white 313 with black leather.

I do like the grey and have recently had my head turned by a red 313 so would not rule them out but I'm not a fan of the bright blue, midnight blue, bronze and as much as I like the look of the temper orange it yell's 'I'm heading towards 40 and want people to still look at me' so that's off the short list.

Any advice or guidance would be much appreciated.