Which head unit to keep my steering wheel controls

ric

Hi guys.

Looking to install a new headunit in my 350, a double din one, probably with sat nav included.

I would like to keep the steering wheel controls for the stereo. I've been searching on here, and although I can find the link to the adapter I need to convert the nissan loom to a standard ISO for my new headunit, whilst keeping the steering wheel controls, I can't find any mention of what additional adapters can then be purchased to keep the use of these controls.

As I understand it, another adapter (I assume specific to the manufacturer of the headunit) needs to be purchased.

Does anyone know which manufacturers support the nissan steering wheel controls? Has anyone got an aftermarket headunit working with their steering wheel controls?

Thanks in advance,

Cheers for the reply. Do you have any more information on a PAC SWI device? Ive used google and can't really find anything other than a DIY kit to wire in yourself, with no real idea on what head united it will work on.

Has anyone achieved this, and if so, what equipment did they use?

Thanks,