And so it begins...

mjw16

I've had my 05' gt for nearly a whole three weeks now in completely standard form, so thought it high time the tweaking began ;)

A modest start - just ordered a K&N panel filter. (actually the first thing I bought was a Z keyring but didn't deem that worthy of mention!)

Next on the list is a Plenum spacer and that will be the car inhaling better. Then it'll be time to sort out the exhaling - I'm thinking HFC cats (Berks or similar) should do the trick. I want to keep the mods effective but understated so don't want too much extra noise or the expense of a whole system when the stock pipes seem in pretty good nick.

Lastly and most importantly I think I may be acquainting myself with the guys at Abbey for a remap to realise the potential of the bolt on goodies.

Oh and when the pads need doing something from EDC will go in the calipers instead (yellowstuff? redstuff? Not researched the difference yet!) and while in that vicinity some braided hoses will be in order methinks.

Was just wondering if that plan sounded sensible to those far wiser and experienced than me?

Cheers :D