Decent wheel refurb in wiltshire.

Davebod89

I hope this is in the right place..

Anyway the title says it all, I gave the big girl a clean today and the kerbed rims are the only thing letting her down so I think its time to get them sorted.

The paint is fine and no corrosion just the skuffs from the previous owner :thumbdown: Does anyone know of a rough price for a refurb per wheel or for all four?

Around the Wiltshire area would be spot on :thumbs:

Cheers :thumbs:

do you have spare wheels to go on while they are refurbed?

if so you can do worse than send them to spit and polish, they pick up and collect and have always done a top job for me, even on the two colour rims i had for a while. They charged about 50 + vat last time i used them per wheel.

whereabouts in wiltshire? there is a powder coating place in newbury thats pretty good if you want them coloured, and they do good prices for pound notes iirc

I live in Trowbridge and I just want the wheels to look stock really. when/if I want them coloured then i'll buy a set of new rims. :thumbs:

I might have to have a gander around really. I need to go see Nissan about my dodgy head unit so I might try and kill two birds with one stone :) seeing as i'm still under warranty!