The 350z has gone

N1SM0350z

Well after 3/4 years of ownership the 350z got sold last night to make way for something with abit more POWER! ;).

I think Dad is sad to see it go as he still thinks its one of the best looking cars on the road, so in about two weeks there will be a totally different beast sitting on the drive.

No doubt i'll still lurk on here not that it makes much difference as I wasnt exactly the most usefull thread poster! :lol: I really wish I could have bought the car but i'm just not willing to pay silly amounts of insurance again!

N1SM0350z

Dan

Its always sad to see a car go, but the zed really is something special! You dont see many on the road...but when you do they look stunning!

What has your dad gone for ? Also how much did he get for the zed ? It looks similarly spec'd out to mine :)

He's gone for an M6 B)

Well he px'ed it for £10.500 and he'd been to 3 places and they all said about the same, I expect it would have been more if it wernt for the rubs on the bumpers and it was due a service.

Yeh they're still pretty rare especially with NISMO bits on.