53 Plate Gunmetal Zed *Price Reduced*

Randomfry

64000 miles (may change slightly as it is my daily driver). Reluctantly for sale is my 2003 (53 plate) UK GT Spec 350z. I have owned this car for nearly 2 years now it has never skipped a beat and I have loved every minute of it. Unfortunately time has come for my fun to end and for the world of mortgages to take over. Hopefully one day I will be able to afford another one.

I have performed a few subtle modifications in the time I’ve had it.

9.5 x 18 inch Rota Gtr Alloys in Bronze

Japspeed Y Pipe

Scorpion Y Pipe back exhaust

JWT Popcharger

Motordyne plenum spacer

GT Spec Dry carbon strut brace (very light & strong)

Smoothed and debadged front end

Carbon fibre air intake duct

Satin Z badge on the rear (instead of big shiny Nissan one)

Denson Iridium Power spark plugs (changed at 60k)

4 x Brand new tyres

HKS oil and radiator caps

Ferodo DS Uprated Brake Pads front and rear

White interior L.E.D bulbs

H.I.D Matching L.E.D sidelight bulbs

H.I.D. Matching Full Beam Headlight Bulbs

10000k H.I.D Dipped beam bulbs

Silver Front Indicator Bulbs (flash orange)

As the car is Gt Spec it comes with all the nice extras including BOSE 6 disc cd changer, Heated electric tan leather seats, cruise control, air condition, electric folding mirrors, Z logo front and boot mats, brembo brakes, HID headlights etc etc.

The MOT runs out in May 2011 and the Tax in November 2010. As this is a 2003 car it falls into the cheaper tax bracket. I’ve used this car as a daily driver and it is such a joy to drive. The car has the usual stone chips and slight wear on the drivers seat that you would expect from a car that’s nearly 7 year old but overall it is in superb condition. The cd player does skip sometimes when it’s cold outside but as soon as it has warmed up it’s fine.

P1010040.jpg

bay.jpg

DSC00357.jpg

Looking for £10,000. Drop me a pm if you have any questions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...