Few POSSIBLE parts

Shaun1982

Right folks

Im having no interest what so ever in the zed so my next option im considering is stripping off the aftermarket parts & selling them on,or swap for standard & cash etc.The reason ive put 'Possible' parts in the title is that if i cant shift on most the exterior mods then ill probably not bother at all

The people that pmd or replied earlier before my last thread was locked will obviously get 1st dibs etc should they still be interested

Here we go then

Seibon 07+ oem carbon bonnet , ideally id prefer a swap with another pearl white owner & cash so say £400

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

Envy VS style carbon front lip(has some cracking,how i bought it on here) £200 delivered

IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

Carbon z side badges(if i can get them off ok)£5 delivered

IMG_0068.jpg

Japspeed K1(bungs available too, fitted in November last year,perfect condition just needs a polish)£200 delivered

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

Black handles(drivers has a slight mark at the front edge where they were quite dry & wrapping stuck to it) Prefer a swap & £20

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG00032-20100526-1859.jpg

Custom boot build( box built to spec for Kicker l7 12'',false floor in wheel well for a big amp,false floor covering the amp,srround covering the box & a 'shelf' covering the rear off the box behind the strut brace) £75 prefered collection being so many parts

IMG00094-20100422-1805.jpg

IMG00097-20100422-1806.jpg

Alpine IVA-D310rb(has the wrong cage hence why the surround isnt fitted, release button spring has gone but works fine)£275 delivered

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

Alpine Ipod adapter(hidden away so no photo) £30 delivered

Infinity Reference shallow mount componants on custom mounts(few months old, didnt get photos when fitting but its these)£60 delivered

http://jblcaraudio.co.uk/6520scs-16-5cm ... components

2 channel Audiobahn amp(few months old) £50 delivered

IMG_0081.jpg

Audiobahn A2200HCT 1600rms amp & bass adjuster(bass adjusters hidden in centre console so again no photo)£200 plus p&p, not sure what it would be but its bloody big & heavy

IMG00044-20100324-1844.jpg

Stinger 1 farad power cap( again hidden away in the boot)£40 delivered

Rota GTRs in black with green lip tape 18'' staggered fit 8.5 fronts on 225/40/18 Continentals & 9.5 on 255/35/18 Dunlop sp1000s

both with loads of tread,especially the rears. Do need a refurb though & ive included a pic of the worst aswell.Again swap prefered with standard wheels £400 swap for standards

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG00030-20100522-1637.jpg

Side.jpg

I am open to offers on things to an extent as on most of them ive not really got much of an idea what they fetch.

Mods- everything is on the car but ive included two pictures with my username etc,hopefully that will surfice

Hi,

As discussed in my PM, please put me down for 1st dibs on the Rota GTR's. However, I would just like to find out if they require spacers and are these the correct fitment for the 350z? (sorry - still very new to the car I've yet to pick up). Also I'm having trouble loading up the pictures, so I will have to confirm once I have I have seen the extent of refurb required.

Many thanks

Ian

Hi Ian

No probs mate. I'm running them without spacers & they fit fine. The centre caps bought for them won't fit on the rears as there's no gap between the wheel & hub,I was told to snap the pegs off and stick the centres on. I wanted to have the wheels refurbed before doin that.

3 of the wheels just want the very outer lips sanding down then there's the front that needs the outer lip building back up in one place as the picture shows. I was trying to get them done at work last week but they keep saying were too bust at the minute.

Hey yoko,

What's wrong with the rear sizes? Lol. There's possibly someone interested but I've not heard anything since yesterday though.

I've told a few people that have pm'd that my car has one more week on the net so I'll not do anything til then if I decide to

Nearly swapped the zed for an 05 120d chipped bmw earlier

Matt my cars got just under a week left on the net yet so URL be after that should I decide to. At the minute I'm still unsure as I thought the bonnet would go really easily but hasn't

H5. I only considered it to pass on straight away, reason being a Beemer diesel must have a bigger Market than the zed but then I checked what they're fetching and it's £8000 tops if your lucky. I'll take my chances with the zed but it's REALLY got to go soon.

Is £8850 Ono really still too expensive?