Good garage in and around tewkesbury

SeanyBeez

hi all,

just incase anyone living in and around tewkesbury is after a good garage for servicing and general work done i found one called

AUTO STATION

took me car in for a full engine and clutch check the other day and they qouted me 50 poond and hour which to me seemd cheap enough, after and hour i poped back and they telt me the only fault they could find was a the aux belt is on its way out, which i had a good idea it was due to early morning squeeks!! :thumbdown:

they had cleaned the motor inside n out, and did it all free of charge!! :teeth:

i ended up chatting to one of the lads in the garage n noticed he had 300zx sitting outside and said that a few of the lads and himself had built it from scratch!! B)

he was saying that jap cars a pleasure to work with and when i brang me motor into the garage all the lads were having a look around it!

they said that they would be happy to service it at afraction of the cost of nissan, aswell as ring me for what type of oils, lubes and filters i want to use i.e. buy my own or get them to get it!!

this garage is gonna be a keeper to me, even though it wont shine on my service book i know that they will give me car 100% attention and that they know what there doing around the car.

so if your after a friendly solid service i would recommend this garage

woop!! :p