B-Pillar Cover OEM

Glenn1981

After trying to install my carbon B-Pillar covers this morning, i found that on the drivers side one the middle prong had given way, I may have snapped it, but I doubt it as I was being super careful, it seemed to just come away easily as I prised it off. :blush:

Anyway, does anyone have a drivers side B-Pillar cover spare

I am going to now wait to fit my covers until I have a working set :headhurt:

That has killed that mod for the day and I dont have my wrenches here to do the shift knob, so another boring Sunday :dry:

cheers mate I will PM and ask.

I removed them because with every tutorial I have read and tips from people before they said to remove them and clean them, then use a hair dryer to warm the panels before applying, so I was only following what I had been told :shrug:

I maybe should have just done that then, oh well I will know for erm....next time? :blush: lol

I have ad a look at just supergluing the blue prong back on without the bracket, we will see how that goes.

I PM'd Alex and Lee, but no luck there, so still need a drivers side if anyone has one.

If not, where can I get one, Nissan Stealer I guess?

Seen a couple of breakers on ebay, maybe they will have one.