Pulled by the bizzies

maxi-glasgow

As a police officer myself, I can vouch for the 90% that aren't arseholes. I'm quite aware of the power hungry (usually younger) officers. Unfortunately they completely ruin our reputation.

Alot of officers are very reasonable, just remember whatever grief you get from police, we get tenfold from the general public!

I disagree mate, I know your in the police force but the younger ones are cool. Always polite and Im always cool with them no problems. The older ones with the tashs that drive the bigger cars think that think their genitales hit the floor when they pull down their trousers are the annoying ones.

Its like in the police the first weapon is sarcasm and there is no need, once again younger ones are usually ok but the olders ones are just looking for trouble.

I can remember I was unemployed for 6months and drove a 106 diesel and once the police stopped me about 3am. I was coming back from asda they looked in the back said ok drive safe and away they went they where kind, polite and younger.

Then when I had a job I got stopped at about 2am and the older tashy officer said what you doing out this late no hello or we stopped you for this or that. I said Im coming home from work politely. The officer said sarcastic as hell abit late to be coming home from work like Im a drug dealer. Now I looked at him and in my head thought well your working as youve pulled me so what the hell but I stayed quiet. Most are good guys though.

I'm just talking from personal experience being pulled over as a member of the public. I've always had more trouble with younger officers. Not going to stereotype because I'm a young officer myself. Luck of the draw I think it comes down to.

Like mentioned earlier, we use something called the attitude test. Our demeanor all comes down to how rude the person we have stopped is. I will always start off polite and if you are polite with me and i'm polite back. Simple.

The people that give the most grief are usually guilty parties. :lol: