Japspeed K1 - NOW SOLD

xyyman

Ideally you need 15 posts to advertise that item as stated in the forum rules above. If you can make 4 decent posts in the next half hour it will be allowed to stand if not it will be moved to deleted until you have the required posts. No spam though. ;)

Ideally you need 15 posts to advertise that item as stated in the forum rules above. If you can make 4 decent posts in the next half hour it will be allowed to stand if not it will be moved to deleted until you have the required posts. No spam though. ;)

Think I just managed it, thanks. :yahoo: I promise to read the forum rules in future. :blush::blush:

Exactly mate,it could take forever & theres only 7 names,as far as i know im having this one :kicking Just waiting on Phil to get back to me about a courier because i dont think i can warrant the 2 & half hour journey to meet him each way :lol:

Ohhwell never mind, I guess its back to waiting for me :lol: , Enjoy bud :thumbs: