350z 8mm Spacers on eBay

narcotix

Hey just been searching on eBay for any 350z related bargains as usual ... and I stumbled across these spacers ... they're no way near as good as the Eibach spacers I know, but thought they could be a good intermediary while I save the dosh for the proper ones ...

Just wanted your opinions really ... :thumbs:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nissan-350-Z-Spac ... 56365334d6

You want to steer clear of them, they wont sit true to your hub unlike hubcentric spacers do, this means at speed it'll cause a slight wheel wobble, and besides I wouldn't bother with 8mm, it'll make no difference to how it looks.

I've got 25mm H&R hubcentrics all round, looks a more aggressive stance and perform perfectly handling wize.

You want to steer clear of them, they wont sit true to your hub unlike hubcentric spacers do, this means at speed it'll cause a slight wheel wobble, and besides I wouldn't bother with 8mm, it'll make no difference to how it looks.

I've got 25mm H&R hubcentrics all round, looks a more aggressive stance and perform perfectly handling wize.

Do you get any rubbing or fouling inside the rear wheel arch with 25's on the back? Also did you notice any improvement in handling?

No, it's perfect, and handling feels sharper.

insanezed, with the 25mm do you get any noticeable extra road filth chucked up , that was one of reasons i didnt go for 25mm but couldnt find anyone to ask??? i know the 20mm doesnt quite stand out beyond the arch. just curious???