20" wheels

kepsyboy

hi all , is there any problems fitting 20" wheels on my z , have 19 at the mo , does anyone know of a site or sites where you can see pictures of your wheels on your car , rare wheels have a brill site where you upload a pic of your car and then superimpose any wheel you want on to it , cant seem to find any other sites tho , want to see what they look like before i buy lol , by the way think this is a brilliant site , my first z and i love it , but know nothing really about the mechanics of the car , where can i buy a manual , book please not cd, also where can i get some black projector headlights , thanks to anyone replying to this post , kepsyboy

Man you can go on 20's just make sure to use the right sizes and offset so as not to have any rubbing issues. I imagine it will be a really nice showcar on 20's but maybe sacrifise a bit of relaxing driving due to smaller tyres. As for photos if you have a buddy or something you can use photoshop and even print them. I am using this method on clients cars.