Just had to share why i'm smiling !!!

Macdaddy

Well we picked the Zed up Yesterday lunch time but due to family commitments pretty much drove straight home along the motorway in slow moving traffic.

Today however was a different story.

Washed waxed and polished first thing then...

Having both been out for a good long drive along some nice twisties we are now both sat at home with big grins!!!

We'd still be out if we didnt have to have sunday lunch with family :thumbdown:

Might be Carolines car but even as a passenger the ride felt good. She did let me drive it home some of the way tho and it really feels like a sports car.

My R32 is a great drive but the Zeds way different and maybe even feels a little bit more special..... Dont tell the R32OC guys that tho :D

First "owner" Impressions are very very positive

Looking forward to getting to steal the keys more often and having some fun :drive1

I second everything above...

Only thing I have to add is that I'm keeping my keys well and truly hidden from him... It's MY car dammit...!!

Joking aside though, I was really sad to see my MK4 R32 go and couldn't bare to watch as the new owner drove it away. I hoped that the 350 would bring me some joy but the M6 was at a standstill for most of the drive home.

The other half made her all clean and shiny this morning and we went out for a drive! I'm still smiling!! This has got to be one of the few cars that we both want to drive all the time! Steve even offered to let me have a drink at the pub so I didn't have to drive home...! I know his game though!

I did let him take over as I couldn't face an evening of sulking and even as a passenger I love it! I have wanted one for a while and am really pleased that I held out to get an Azure, it really does catch peoples attention!! :yahoo:

Next job is to get used to having a RWD instead of the 4WD and learn how to drive again!

C

Only thing I have to add is that I'm keeping my keys well and truly hidden from him... It's MY car dammit...!!

Haha, love it!!! :lol:

The other half made her all clean and shiny this morning and we went out for a drive! I'm still smiling!! This has got to be one of the few cars that we both want to drive all the time! Steve even offered to let me have a drink at the pub so I didn't have to drive home...! I know his game though!

I did let him take over as I couldn't face an evening of sulking and even as a passenger I love it! I have wanted one for a while and am really pleased that I held out to get an Azure, it really does catch peoples attention!! :yahoo:

Don't worry, that Cheshire Cat grin tends to start again every time you get behind the wheel. :teeth: Plastic surgeons will love us lot in years to come. :lol::lol::lol::p

Azure is a stunning colour, would have been my second choice. Like Sunset comes to life in sunshine. B)