2007 model for £5,283 - yeah right!

SunGodRA

Another ebay scammer - I sent him a message asking to view the car, and got this reply:

Hi,

I am writing you regarding my 2007 Nissan 350Z Manual 3.5 V6 with 7635 miles. Just want to let you know that i still have the car so if you really want to buy it, come back to me. I am after a fast sale !! VRM NUMBER IS CA07WKO

The car has no scratches, no dents,never implied in accidents, never smoke inside. Looks great outside and inside I can say that it looks like a new one, and has been always keep in garage.

My job put me on the way to ENGLAND. Now I have to sell it as I've got back home in Germany.

The price for this brilliant car is only £5,283.00 .For an accurate shipping cost please include your shipping address in your next email.

I am out of country with some business. I am the registered keeper and there is no outstanding finance on the vehicle. The car is in perfect condition, the bodywork is immaculate as I`ve always keep it in garage, no hidden defects as well as the interior in excellent non-smoking condition.

Due to amount involved and due the fact I am not located in United Kingdom anymore, I only accept third party transaction mediator ... and I am talking about eBay.

All documents, including V5 log book on your name will be provided along with the car.Please if you want to know more information's about my car you`re free to ask everything you like.

Have a good day!

Richard Harris

• 2 months later...

Definitely a scam :angry: bud. Was looking for an Audi A3 for my gf many months ago. Got the same reply. Why do they always use the same lame excuse when you ask to see the car :rant: . I wasn't going to fall prey to scam like these. There is quite a few of this on autotrader. You pay for what you get and if you think it's too good to be true..you are probably right. You will be surprised by the number of people who have parted with lots of their hard earned cash for scams like this.

• 4 weeks later...