ESR K1 exhaust

pyn888

haha, is ridiculously loud a better way of putting it? skull crushing??

ha, my fezza ST used to be so loud i couldnt take it up my privvate road at night.... it was a really steep single track hill like. couldnt park it in my GF's street.... It did have a 4-2-1 branch performance manifold and straight through de-cated system. Used to spit flames also. Very hard to live with bt soooo fun at same time

i had a EP3 civic type-r with full manifold , de-cat and straight through exhaust and it isnt as loud as that.

its a loud good if that makes sense :)

just to clarify ha, its not as loud as your decated civic? or its louder? ha. im probs reading that stupid.

well, i am looking forward to getting it like. get that k2 ordered up pronto :p

haha, is ridiculously loud a better way of putting it? skull crushing??

ha, my fezza ST used to be so loud i couldnt take it up my privvate road at night.... it was a really steep single track hill like. couldnt park it in my GF's street.... It did have a 4-2-1 branch performance manifold and straight through de-cated system. Used to spit flames also. Very hard to live with bt soooo fun at same time

i had a EP3 civic type-r with full manifold , de-cat and straight through exhaust and it isnt as loud as that.

its a loud good if that makes sense :)

not as loud my civic used to spit flames as well it was crazy loud

K2 ordered already :p

just to clarify ha, its not as loud as your decated civic? or its louder? ha. im probs reading that stupid.

well, i am looking forward to getting it like. get that k2 ordered up pronto :p