Does this sound ok??

BLINDS122000

Hi everyone

just seen this car up for sale

its got all the specs i want and seems

a decent price.

just wondered what your thoughts are on it

also am i stupid to buy from a non nissan dealer.

dont think this bloke even has a garage, just sells

from home

http://www.summerhousecars.co.uk/GetDea ... 8&pageid=1

whats your thoughts

cheers

alex

Buying from a Nissan dealer doesnt always guarantee top quality IMO.

As said this chap has some upmarket stock, so at worst make an appointment and go up to view the car.

Do all the usual stuff - check out the buying guides on here, run an HPI, and then make sure you get to have a drive of it.

It still has a bit of manufacturer warranty - see if the seller will arrange a separate stand alone one for you if you buy it.

But then if you arent sure walk away - there are plenty of good Zeds about at the moment :thumbs:

cool

ive done a hpi check on it and all looks good

its just a perfect spec for me and have been looking

for a black 313 with sat nav and with that sort of millage

for a while now.... just dont want to to make the mistake of

buying and then getting problems

thanks for the reply :)

what wasnt good about buying from this sort of dealer?

if you dont mind me asking

cheers

Well like I said I was spending alot less 16k less to be presice :lol: , but we looked at the car drove it and it was fine but by the time we got home it had developed a knocking noise but the guy was a bit dogey :lol: But this guy seems alot more professional so I wouldnt worry too much, like Ross Mac said go and have a look that should confirm/getrid of any fears or worries :thumbs:

i'd aim for less than that. can't imagine there's that many people out there with £16-18k in their pockets to buy a car with at the mo. go in cheeky and see what happens. dont make it obvious that it's exactly the car you're after, although it is hard to hide the excitement when u test drive one!!

i bought mine from a dealer who's garage was full off bentleys and ferraris but i wouldnt recommend him to anyone. nothing particularly wrong with the car but never received the tax that he promised after i'd drove away along with the spare key and manuals. Personnaly i'd stereotype all car dealers and say that they cant be trusted!