ULTRALITE EVOLVE

biaggi3z

thanks guys!!

i like the ultralite GTII's aswell but i think they are only available in 18's or 20's!! the price of tyres on 20's scares me lol :scare:

for some reason they do the evolves in 19's but not the GTII so i thought maybe these would do lol!!

is the quality of ultralite's in general any good?

thanks Paul

thanks guys!!

i like the ultralite GTII's aswell but i think they are only available in 18's or 20's!! the price of tyres on 20's scares me lol :scare:

for some reason they do the evolves in 19's but not the GTII so i thought maybe these would do lol!!

is the quality of ultralite's in general any good?

thanks Paul

Hi Paul,

The price of them isn't as scary as you may think.

Ultralites are made to a decent standard, obviously they aren't in the same league as Rays/Work/Advan etc so in that sense you get what you pay for, but they are one of the better budget brands out there.

Gaz

Hi Gaz

do ya sell ultralites? :D someone somewhere along the line told me Envy is a dealer for them lol! could you let me have a price on the evolves in 19's and the GTII in 20's so i can see the price difference! i really need some new wheels lol

Thanks Paul :thumbs:

Hi Gaz

do ya sell ultralites? :D someone somewhere along the line told me Envy is a dealer for them lol! could you let me have a price on the evolves in 19's and the GTII in 20's so i can see the price difference! i really need some new wheels lol

Sure, the 20" GT II's are £820, the 19" Evolve's are £835.

These are wheel only, inc VAT. Delivery will be about £20.

Best Regards,

Gaz

Hi Gaz

Sure, the 20" GT II's are £820, the 19" Evolve's are £835.

These are wheel only, inc VAT. Delivery will be about £20.

Best Regards,

Gaz

sounds good :teeth:

what size tyres will i need for these?