Veilside and Nismo: A few queries...

MattG

Hi all,

After looking at many pictures of Z body kits I've decided to go the subtle route with my Z. :) The Zerosun kit would have been nice but it's a bit too expensive for me and I don't really want an FRP kit due to the potential headaches involved.

So I've decided to just go for a resprayed front bumper with the grill either colour coded or gloss black and a Veilside V1 front lip in urethane and a Nismo V1 rear spoiler.

A bit like this one (but my car is Gun Metal):

viewtopic.php?p=224060#p224060

B)

I have a few questions though:

1) Is the Nismo V1 spoiler still available (or at least a very good copy)?

2) If yes, is it available in FRP and uerethane or just FRP? I guess it doesn't matter too much if that part is FRP as it won't see much punishment, provided the fit and quality is top notch.

3) Will the oem spoiler leave holes or does the Nismo cover these? Basically will my whole tailgate need a respray if I swap spoilers? My car is an UK GT 53 plate if that has any bearing.

4) Any recommendations for where to get the Veilside and Nismo bits from? I could do with them asap really as my car is going into the bodyshop soon for a few other bits and bobs, although I can reschedule if I have to.

Oh and if anyone has any pics of the oem front grill painted GM or black I'd love to see them. :)

Any help would be much apprecaited. :thumbs:

Cheers,

Matt.