Morel Elate Limited Edition

Bear1985

The morel's are SERIOUS money arent they?

I have a set of Focal K2P's in my front doors, and a set of JL XR's in the rear positions.

Am thinking about changing my fronts aswell, but dont want to pay silly money for something better.

Considering the JL C5's or ZR's but dont know how much better they would be!

The morel's are SERIOUS money arent they?

I have a set of Focal K2P's in my front doors, and a set of JL XR's in the rear positions.

Am thinking about changing my fronts aswell, but dont want to pay silly money for something better.

Considering the JL C5's or ZR's but dont know how much better they would be!

Quick question Adrian, why do you want to change the focals? I've got 2 sets of these that i took out of my type r, and i'm considering fitting them in the Z. Are they to trebley or something?

I'd rather not mix n' match, i may fit them and if i don't like the sound then maybe i'll sell them and replace with the JL's, as i've always liked them. Just one question for you H5, where did you install the tweeters front and rear, and was there any cutting involved? Cheers :thumbs:

Thanks for that. :thumbs: I think the focal tweeters may be to big to fit behind in the standard location, maybe Adrian can shed some light on that?? The rears are a problem as i dont really want to cut into the panel. I know if i do, it will be a good job and look B) but if the speakers fail at some point or i just don't like the sound, then i've got to find something suitable to replace them and make use of the holes. As you say coaxials in the back may be a better option, but i've always believed that components are better, and i'll have to try and sell my Focals. Anyone interested?? :lol: