P3 Service price at L&G FYI

NWZ

350z P3 service price at L&G in Manchester (thanks to Mike for the recommendation):-

Original price - £265

Price after discount - £225 (getting better!)

They use Millers 5w 30 Oil (or knock off £35 off the price to supply your own)

This includes the usual P3 service e.g. Brake Fluid replacement, LSD diff oil replacement.

If you have a cai then knock off £10 for an air filter (seems too cheap though)

So I'm paying £180 for my P3 - pretty good eh?

Now then, I have one question - I've bought 2 x 5l of Texaco Havoline 5w30 for £32, I know some will say use the best £££ oil, but I do a lot of miles and need to keep my costs down. Any problems with me using the Texaco oil? I'm assuming not as it's the same 5w30 as the Millers. What's so special about Millers anyway?

Booked in later this week, should be a good service I think! :D

Yup true to their word P3 supplied my own Morrisons :lol: £15.95 5w30oil (they said it would be find as it's fully synthetic !!!)

£180 for a P3 not bad eh.

'Tis a very quiet garage there though - have they lost a franchise or something?

Two small points:-

1) Why do they insist on charging for screenwash (Nissan Chorley have done this as well - £1.80 to top up, I purposely topped up the screenwash yesterday..... :surrender: ) I would like to think it's just a standard printout summarising the P3 service and which case I let them off, call me petty but it just winds me up.

2) I forgot to tell them not to wash the car and they washed it so I had lovely watermarks on the car when I collected it. Oh well, live and learn again.....

They pulled out from Nissan but their engineers are still fully trained and they use OEM Nissan parts. They have another garage 100m down the road where they have moved all the stock of cars while the recessions on.

They know not to wash mine. In fact they keep it in the garage rather than parking it in the car park when they've finished so it doesn't get wet :teeth:B)

Yeah I've always gone there.....

You must have been unlucky with the wash. If you speak to Dave the service manager then normally they no the score as had me bending their ears and telling "them" stuff about the cars every time I was there!

Best of the dealerships I always found. You can get them down to their lowest price with playing them off with Chorley Nissan's prices too! :thumbs:

They've only just decided not to renew the franchise a few months back as I got a letter about it.....