*Plenum chambers*

sunset350z

Right as from my previous thread i'm offering the chance for fellow Z owners to purchase refurbished plenums. I can get them polished, or powder coated in standard colours for £85 with free delivery!! What i will offer, (and this is based on trust ;) , but i know you lot are a trustworthy bunch except for the odd :ninja::lol: ) is to send you the finished plenum once i've received payment, and for you to fit it asap. Then return your old plenum straight away so that i can get that done ready for the next person :thumbs: This could be a 2 week turnaround but will try and speed this up if i can get hold of some spare plenums!! There is no risk to you and your car is only off the road for the time it takes to swap over. So if you are definitely interested get your name down. First come first served!!!

PS. Polished power steering and expansion bottles for £200 with free delivery *Only 2 sets available*