Drive your way out of the Credit Crunch.........

mattjonescardiff

I'm thinking of selling my Honda Prelude...

It's a 1994 UK car with the 2.2 VTEC engine and 4WS.

It's covered 114,000 miles and has had 17 services, 16 of which were carried out by Honda (stamped service book to prove). This reflects in how well the car drives as these high revving really appreciate an oil change.

Completely faultless throughout, a few scuffs to the bumpers but importantly the bodywork is solid all round. The car flew through it's last MOT with no problems. At the last service I had it thoroughly checked, fully synthetic oil used, oil filter replaced along with air filter and fuel filter, plus NGK platinum spark plugs fitted.

Brand new Toyo T1R tyres fitted less than 1000 miles ago, the car also has 5 months tax and aprox 7 months MOT.

Completely standard apart from a stainless steel manifold which was replaced when the hosing was blowing on the standard one (common prelude fault). Rare to find one in such unabused unmodified condition such as this.

Surprisingly cheap to run, acheiving 30mpg on the combined cycle with mixed driving. Only reason for sale is a larger car is now required for an expanding family. Very sorry to see her go.

£1750 ono

Contact me on mattjonescardiff@hotmail.com

P1000132.jpg

P1000135.jpg

More photos here

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/a ... albumid=10