Lexus is200

dave1wall

Hi, For sale my Lexus IS200 which I have owned for about 2years.

She has only 65k guniune miles on the clock with some service history and old mots, if you know your lexus is200's you know this is only just drove in.

The car is in Silver and has been a very loyal servent for me only selling due to new car, get yourself a bargain. This car will run forever.

Car has slight scratch on drivers door and rear bumper not major but worth mentioning and the alloys could do with a refurb but price reflects this work, please see pics attached and please ask any questions you may have.

FEATURES:

Air Conditioning, Auto Lights, Full Service History, Anti-Lock Brakes, Electric Mirrors, Electric Windows, Front Fogs, Mileage Verified, Power Assisted Steering, Remote Central Locking,6 DISC,CD Autochanger, Electric Headlamp Leveling,Alarm, Alloy Wheels, Immobiliser, Multiple Airbags.

Recent service in June 08.

SPORTS MODE BOX WITH POWER & SNOW MODES, Auto Headlights

This is a lovely car the Interior is spotless well worth the asking price

All the log book etc is in my name and here with the car, There is no outstanding finance on the car, This is a straight car no hidden history or prevoius damage etc.

Grab yourself a bargain, really good car shame to see it go.

Thanks for looking

Any questions please ask

Car has 6months mot and she has tax so ready to drive away

£3750

P/X considered

lexusis200b.jpg

lexusis200a.jpg

lexusis200.jpg