Yo!

B) I like those!! £260?? might need too look around the scrap yards!

STOO

One light for sale on here from Drewbie, very cheap and brand new so you would only need to get the other side

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16432

Messaged him! :thumbs: only to find another one now! :wacko:

Who does the best centre carbon fibre front bumper cover?? seen a few on e bay but not sure what the quality are like?? I'd rather buy from somebody that gets good reviews from you guys!

Also where is the cheapest place to buy the NISMO pillar covers?? think it'll go nice with the azure

STOO

Also, how does the BT adaptor work?? i can pair it to my nokia n95 (not tried the i phone but that may work) If i try to phone out the music still plays and when the other person picks up i cant hear or talk to them with the phone or the car??? :headhurt:

The instructions only show how to pair the phone

STOO

Also, how does the BT adaptor work?? i can pair it to my nokia n95 (not tried the i phone but that may work) If i try to phone out the music still plays and when the other person picks up i cant hear or talk to them with the phone or the car??? :headhurt:

STOO

all the info on bluetooth is in guides and FAQ.

STOO

it paired with my old iphone :thumbs:

no idea about the music still playing thing, never had that! glad you're enjoying the car :thumbs: