Possible Stevenage Meet

VgSlag

Hey guys. I'd love there to be a meet closer to home for me. I figure there must be a ton of Zed owners near me.

How many of you can make it to Stevenage? We could meet in the car park then have a Zed owners bowling competition or something.

Anyone like the sound of that?

If I could get some numbers I dont mind booking it up.

There used to be a sxoc meet that met up at that retail park place (Roaring Meg ??) then went on a little drive round the stevenburg-ring and finished up at the White Lion, in ... somewhere else. I went a few times but got the impression it was definitely one of the better meets as people actually did some driving instead of sitting in a pub sipping cola and discussing air-fuel ratios.

I can find out the actual route probably.

I think so - it kind of faded away in 2007 but looks like it's going again - stronger than ever judging by these photos

http://sxoc.co.uk/vbb/showthread.php?t=367350

We only really want 200's turning up, but if your mate wants too come and admire our beutiful cars in his generic shitbox then please make him park miles away from us as we dont want too attract too much attention from the police for being a general chavvy cruise

:lol: PMSL at this - hope it was tongue in cheek given that one of them has cuddly toys hanging from his rear bumper.... :headhurt:

It is Stevenage :)

Can't see them havign an arse ache with a Z being there but I've only spoke to one of the guys.

We stopped and had a chat about our respective cars which was nice then found out we both kite in the same area too.

Yeah, that was all because the meet tends to attract chavs ... or did once or something ... so with variously worded levels of politeness there's always been a "s-body scum only" policy. Also the meeting place in the roaring meg is basically McD car-park ... so ... and when it's raining since Toys'r'Us is shut ... and ... it could get mistaken for a "cruise". :scare:

I honestly don't see a problem with a few Z's turning up, unless it's "corsaZ crooZin' clubZ" or something :teeth:

Just post on the thread - if you want to pop along just ask and say hello. I bet more than one z would be better too. The SXOC really is quite a friendly and very well organised club.