Parts for sale

letank87

Hi guys and gals,

It's been a while since I last visited, mainly because I've only just got over having to sell the zed but I understand Chris (ab350) is taking good care of her now ;)

Anyways, I still have a few spares in the garage and could do with freeing up some space. PM me if you're interested, I'm open to reasonable offers.

- Rear JDM Gunmetal bumper in excellent condition. £30

280420061.jpg

- US spec 2 DIN CD headunit - This came with my car when I bought it, and acts as a good, cheap, OEM looking replacement for the single DIN JDM spec headunit! US radio station frequencies are more like those in the UK so now you don't have to put up with only listening to Radio 2! £40

USheadunit.jpg

- Set of used cats, which I bought as spares incase the bolts came off mine when fitting an aftermarket exhaust. Some small knocks on the heatshields and one bolt has sheared but can be drilled out. £30

- UK spec combi switch (indicator stalk on LHS rather than RHS). £20

- Air mass flow meter. £10

- Brand new NISMO side and bonnet stripe stickers (Red/Black/Silver) - Not genuine Nismo. £20 (I paid over £40 for them on eBay)

- Steering wheel caps without stereo/cruise buttons. £10

Cheers

:thumbs:

Hey Steve, how's tricks? Still loving the car although you prob already knew that. Away to tuck it in for two weeks while I'm on holiday and signed up for the Scotland meet in September. Hasn't missed a beat since I took it off your hands in December! Hope your well.