ADVICE NEEDED

danlondon350z

Hi,

im looking for some advice on the cost of replacing ABS sensor on front left...

ABS & Traction control lights have been coming on when ever they want....so booked it in for diagnostics test at nissan garage...

i just got back from a diagnostics test and the said the fault may be the ABS sensor on my front left, but they said they would have to do some checks to be 100% certin...

But they wanted £94 an hour just for checking its that.. they said it may take up to 4 hours... then they said if it is id have to pay for part then fitting the part...

i dont really want to end up paying £600..

i want it done then im selling it...

ANY ADVICE???

CHEERS Dan

P.S 2004 import first owner gunmetal grey, brembos, ferodo pads, braided hoses, k&N intake, uk lip spoiler, cargo net, always garaged, clear front reflectors, clear indecator bulbs, reversing camera, electric mirrors... OFFERS WELCOME

Hi,

im looking for some advice on the cost of replacing ABS sensor on front left...

ABS & Traction control lights have been coming on when ever they want....so booked it in for diagnostics test at nissan garage...

i just got back from a diagnostics test and the said the fault may be the ABS sensor on my front left, but they said they would have to do some checks to be 100% certin...

But they wanted £94 an hour just for checking its that.. they said it may take up to 4 hours... then they said if it is id have to pay for part then fitting the part...

i dont really want to end up paying £600..

i want it done then im selling it...

ANY ADVICE???

CHEERS Dan

P.S 2004 import first owner gunmetal grey, brembos, ferodo pads, braided hoses, k&N intake, uk lip spoiler, cargo net, always garaged, clear front reflectors, clear indecator bulbs, reversing camera, electric mirrors... OFFERS WELCOME

first thing is do you have the correct tyre sizes on the car as this is often first cause of the ABS and traction to play up also logs as a fault code.

If the ABS sensor does need replacing the part is £341 50 from Nissan and takes about 1 hour to replace.