BMW E39 535i

Teatowel

With huge regret, this car is now for sale:

535i, 3.5 litre V8, 5 speed auto.

R registration, September 1997.

Green metallic, full leather interior, BMW Business stereo upgrade with 6 CD changer and 6 speakers, cruise control, on board computer, dual zone climate control, independent rear vent control, multifunction steering wheel, all the usual BMW bits like a first aid kit, torch, warning triangle etc, none of which have been used.

6 Airbags.

101,000 miles with full service history. There are still two green blobs on the indicator, so the next service is still some time away.

Taxed until December 2008, 1 full year MOT.

Standard 16" alloys all round which are in excellent condition, with Falken FK452s on the rear (new) and Continental SportContact on the front (loads of tread left).

This car has been immaculately looked after, looking and running like a dream. There are no squeaks or rattles inside. It happily cruises in virtual silence at continental cruising speeds, with a great V8 noise when revving hard. The 5 speed auto is ridiculously smooth, and although there is a manual override option, there is never the need.

All in all I am very sad to see it go as it's one of the quickest and smoothest saloons I have ever driven, especially with the pre-Bangle looks, but I can't justify keeping it as it simply won't get used like it ought to now that it has become a 3rd car.

£4000. This car has to go, so any reasonable offer considered!

The car currently has a personalised registration which is not part of the sale - it will be re-registered to it's original year prior to sale (R reg)

Viewings essential! I am based in Gloucester and Birmingham.

Tel: 07970 199121 (phone often off during the day so please leave a message!)

Email: freon_inc@hotmail.com

Link to PH for the pics:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/735057.htm

Good luck with the sale buddy.

It's a lot of car for the money. It makes me cry just how little E39's go for these days. I p/x'ed my 1998 520i SE with 168,000 on the clock (still running like a dream) for £700! I think if I had ever managed to sell it privately, I would have been lucky to get £1500 for it. :scare:

Good luck with the sale buddy.

It's a lot of car for the money. It makes me cry just how little E39's go for these days. I p/x'ed my 1998 520i SE with 168,000 on the clock (still running like a dream) for £700! I think if I had ever managed to sell it privately, I would have been lucky to get £1500 for it. :scare:

Thanks mate - it is indeed a lot of car for the money. So, someone buy it! ;)

Any offer considered - make a silly one and you might get lucky! :teeth:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...