Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi I’m looking for somebody to sort the rust on my rear arches and paint both bumpers and bonnet any suggestions would be appreciated I’m based in North Yorkshire but don’t mind traveling for the right place cheers Tim

Posted

 

Tim m said:

Hi I’m looking for somebody to sort the rust on my rear arches and paint both bumpers and bonnet any suggestions would be appreciated I’m based in North Yorkshire but don’t mind traveling for the right place cheers Tim

 

For rust work I'd lean toward a proper bodyshop over a quick paint place, rear arches can come back fast if the metal isn't dealt with properly. Travelling for someone who'll show you the prep work is probably worth it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...