Luke1993 Posted September 22 Posted September 22 Hello everyone I’m after some repair plates for both sides having looked all over i cannot find any I can weld but don’t have the tools to fabricate the bends I need I saw a previous post about this and someone makes the patch’s I need the picture is off the previous post but that’s what I’m trying to repair Quote
shoalbadger3 Posted 18 minutes ago Posted 18 minutes ago Luke1993 said: Hello everyone I’m after some repair plates for both sides having looked all over i cannot find any I can weld but don’t have the tools to fabricate the bends I need I saw a previous post about this and someone makes the patch’s I need the picture is off the previous post but that’s what I’m trying to repair Might be worth checking with a local fab shop too, those bends are simple enough for them but awkward without a press. Rust there always looks worse once the brace comes off. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.