Wheel Spacers and nuts

zebedee!

Sold the zed and all my wheels so now have a selection of spacers:

Two pairs of 20mm as new only fitted once spigot rings with them to take down to the 66mm nissan center bore standard aftermarket wheel center bore on the outside fitted every wheel i tried work, volk, blitz etc

One pair of 35mm brand new from Driftworks shop never even fitted these.

One pair of 30mm used but in good condition.

If you need pics i can sort them may do a deal on the lot if someone is keen.

Looking for £80 per pair posted

MCGARD SPLINE DRIVE WHEEL INSTALLATION KIT, WHICH INCLUDES:

20 GOLD LUG NUTS, 1 INSTALLATION TOOL, 4 CHROME SLEEVE VALVE STEMS

Precision, elegance and state-of–the-art engineering is only the surface of McGard’s brilliantly executed 2 piece Spline Drive tuner design. These lug nuts are machined from restricted chemistry stainless steel and naval brass (made in the UNITED STATES), which not only brings a whole new dimension to the world of aftermarket performance, but guarantees the life and structural integrity of each and every McGard piece.

This unique 2 piece Spline Drive construction insures even distribution of torque load and uniform seating to the wheel, all while the special zinc plating on the seating surface of the tuner lug enhances torque tension. A true innovation, putting these tuner lugs way ahead of the competition.

These Spline Drive lugs are a no-compromises patented design, engineered lighter and stronger to fit small diameter recesses in both aftermarket and new tuner style wheels. Guaranteed for life by McGard

eb02_1.JPG

£40 posted

Simon