Exhaust smoke 350z

Sigolf13

Hi guys and gals. Really hoping for some good advice as I have found a few posts and YouTube videos with others suffering this problem but as yet no solutions.

I recently decatted my DE(04) 350z which has 70k miles and am now getting quite a lot of white smoke from the exhaust. It seems to happen at low revs around town, a nice cloud when pulling up at junctions etc and a gentle stream at idle. The car seems to drive fine with no obvious loss of power.

It's not coolant as checked levels with no loss so ruling out head gasket.

I'm thinking it's burning oil but with no rough running I can't see it being engine internals?

Yesterday I took off the upper plenum and cleaned out a good amount of oil and cleaned the PCV valve which seems to be operating ok with a quick suck n blow through each end with the valve closing like a 1 way valve should.

Has anyone encountered this and managed to figure out what to do to resolve? Any reason this has only just started to happen? Oil consumption was very low before this week!

I had cleaned most of the plenum before removing the brass coloured plate in the middle where I found a decent amount of oil.

Thanks in advance

20180924_142705.jpg

20180924_142708.jpg