Bluetooth Adaptor

alfiecat

Hi all,

Sorry if this has already been answered. I have looked through some topics but not found the answer................

I have a 53 350Z which has a cradle in the centre section, I believe for a Nokia phone. I bought after 6 months old so never specified the cradle type. Does the bluetooth adaptor fit into any of the early cradles or is a dedicated NEW cradle required for the bluetooth adaptor.

Any help, would be much appreciated. Thanks :dry:

Hi all,

Sorry if this has already been answered. I have looked through some topics but not found the answer................

I have a 53 350Z which has a cradle in the centre section, I believe for a Nokia phone. I bought after 6 months old so never specified the cradle type. Does the bluetooth adaptor fit into any of the early cradles or is a dedicated NEW cradle required for the bluetooth adaptor.

Any help, would be much appreciated. Thanks :dry:

No need for a new cradle. The Nokia bit comes off and the bluetooth bit goes on. :thumbs:

:welcome: by the way

yeah the cradle accepts a few different types of adaptors. There were specific ones made for various phone brands. The bluetooth adaptor also goes into the same cradle making it more availble to many phone. You will find alist of phones that the bluetooth adaptor supports in the FAQ section

Thanks for that.

I removed the housing for the Nokia. (I did not realise this just clipped out) and now I can see where the bluetooth adaptor goes!

I have a HTC dual, which runs Microsoft Mobile. No mention on the approved list but I guess it is supported? Any one else had success with this phone or any HTC phone?

Thanks

Paul

Thanks for that.

I removed the housing for the Nokia. (I did not realise this just clipped out) and now I can see where the bluetooth adaptor goes!

I have a HTC dual, which runs Microsoft Mobile. No mention on the approved list but I guess it is supported? Any one else had success with this phone or any HTC phone?

Thanks

Paul

I've got an Orange SPV E650 which is effectively an HTC and that works fine. :thumbs: