Brighton Run (ASDA car park)

SherlockH

The yellow GT4 was mine. I saw you drive in but didn't see where you parked. I left shortly after so didn't get a chance to come over and have nose around the car.

I noticed the wheels and wondered if it was another GT4. First black one I've seen in the wild other than organised zed meets :thumbs:

I had a table booked at blue mango Indian resteraunt so was keen to get a meal in with the misses, we were already 30 mins late as she finished work 2hrs late (she's a paramedic) had died down quite a bit by the time we got back, parked down near asda as I didn't want any fools crashing into my car.

You done much to your zed pal ?

Fair enough. I wasn't there long, my brother was pestering me to go. No haven't done much to it other than exhaust and changed the rear bumper lights. The previous owner changed the brake lights for the facelift led lights too.

I noticed yours had the nismo kit I think? It looked nice. Any more mods?

Yeah it's got the nismo kit think it came like that from factory, nothing yet, got a carbon fibre plenum and bolt kit that need fitting, and looking at getting the tomei ti exhaust on it this month.

At the moment it's just got a carbon fibre engine cover, stubby, android head unit and Mishimoto rad & fan shroud.

Yours sounded quite loud what exhaust was it ?

Edited by SherlockH
  • Like 1

Plans sound good. The exhaust is just a Scorpion y-pipe back but I recently had ebay special decats and y-pipe fitted to see what it sounds like, with a view to upgrading to better quality parts if I liked it.

Still on the fence about it really, I like the sound most of the time but it has quite a lot of rasp up top. Maybe some resonated decats or sports cats would be better. The volume doesn't bother me as it's only very slightly louder at motorway speeds than when I just had the back box done.

The Tomei looks like a nice bit of kit, would love to hear it when it's done.

• Like 1

cheers pal, I liked the sound of it just pottering around

give me a pm if your going to any car meets between Brighton and Portsmouth area and ill pop by for a gander

I tend not to hang around long as most people seem to be in there own little groups

• Like 1