Genuine Nismo V1 full bodykit

OV53

Alreet me bonny bairns, been a while and that's just because I've been off the road for a bit......

Anyways, I'm thinking of selling my genuine Nismo V1 bodykit in Azure Blue. This is the full kit including the front bumper, 2 piece spoiler, sideskirts and spats.

The condition is excellent bar one of the rear spats has got a scratch on the underside and one of the sideskirts has curb rash on the underside too. If I'm being honest you may want to repaint this anyways as the whole car has not long since been resprayed and it seems alot more glittery than standard!

Oh yeah, I've had the light washer jet holes smoothed over too because, well nobody likes those wretched things anyways! It's a pretty simple job of removing them and just plugging off the jets.

So as you are all aware, these are rare as rocky horse poo poo and to find one in the condition mine is in will be pretty hard! So really it's a case of what is it worth?

I'll set my stall at £1400 ono

1e5348544617d15bc84fe5d773a2707f.jpg

79fd775f3d2c9b41b1456a3eda6e08ba.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...