Jump to content

kennyc

Members
  • Posts

    171
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kennyc

  1. Thanks, the Brainiac unit looks like what I am after. Out of interest was the tablet connected to anything or was it a stand alone device?
  2. Just realised I've posted in 370z instead of 350z. Can the post be moved or deleted? Thanks
  3. Evening, I'm hoping for some advice and recommendations for options to replace the head unit and screen on my 2004 350Z GT. I'd like to get a HU that supports Android Auto and have someome fairly local (Berkshire/Surrey/Hampshire) do the install. I've contacted a couple of places but not had any joy. Replace all of this: Thanks!
  4. Hello! I'm had my 350Z for 15 years now I used to get it serviced at the main dealer in Reading but it's not *that* convenient anymore plus costs were high. Does anyone have any independent garage recommendations in the Berkshire/Bracknell area? The work I need done is: Rear shocks Rear left wheel bearing Pads and discs (front and rear) Thanks! Kenny
×
×
  • Create New...