Jump to content

bob350z

Members
  • Posts

    11
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bob350z

  1. Thanks - I see you had the same body kit fitted from factory. I wanted a Yellow GT4 but they ran out (my wife was happy about this btw).
  2. Hi all, I am about to have my second set of alloys (GT4 standard alloys) under warranty. I had bubbling after 18 months and now at 3 years they are replacing that set. These are not refurbs as they are straight out of the nissan box. I just extended the warranty as I might need another set in 18 months Just as a footnote Nissan has also agreed to respray my nismo kit for a second time as the skirts around the wheel arches seem to go white after a while - so much for "we fire diamonds at our paintwork!" in their marketing blurb.
×
×
  • Create New...