Jump to content

Hodaka

Members
  • Posts

    661
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hodaka

  1. Hodaka

    IMAG0213

    Lovely colour. Horrible image quality
  2. Feeling under the weather with Zeditis. Hopefully will rid of it soon... Not likely

  3. Hodaka

    DSCN0978

    Oh wow... hope you didn't get stuck! *Edit* - Didn't see that this was uploaded last year. Oops!
  4. Hodaka

    My Zed

    Having never done anything to my car, I couldn't resist carrying out bits of work on my zed. I'll slowly do more, but for now I've done: - Interior gloss black wrap - Aluminium vent trim - Nismo knob - Custom gaiters - Tints all around - Roof wrapped in gloss black - Interior and numberplate LEDs - Pioneer AppRadio - Stubby aerial - Rear wiper delete - Boot weight removal - JWT Pop Charger - Strosek style spoiler in gloss black
×
×
  • Create New...