Jump to content

chubbster

Members
  • Posts

    514
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by chubbster

  1. The car is now sold. Would @admin like to do what admin does in these situations?
  2. Thanks for the questions. It's 2016 (as in the thread title). Owners - just me and the Nissan dealership who registered it and ran it for a few months at the start of its life. Pics - It's advertised on Autotrader if anyone wants the full details and loads more pics. As for colour, I'd agree - Gunmetal or Silver are my two fav colours. My previous 370 was silver - loved it.
  3. Thanks my friend. Good luck with your own search, too. 👍
  4. Evening all! I've reduced the price to £16,950
  5. Hi everyone. I'm selling my Gunmetal 370z for £17,250, because I'm getting old. 😢 It's my 4th Z (got my first 350 in 2004). This was my first Auto Z - and I tell you I wouldn't go back to manual. I have FlappyPaddleitis There is absolutely nothing wrong with the car, except some superficial wheel kerbing. It's just that my wife & I have decided that 5 vehicles on the driveway is two too many, so her Clio is going too haha. I absolutely love the Z, so it must go to a good home. In addition to the Invidia exhaust it's got 20mm Eibach spacers on each wheel, a discreet bit ot tinting so people can't see how old I am, a Pure Highway 400 DAB adaptor (works well) and K&N washable air filters. It's also got the tarty LED swiping Z side markers - I love them! I bought the car from Nissan in Letchworth when it was under a year old (they'd registered it) and I've had it for about 8 years. It's a beautiful car, in beautiful condition. I'm in Hertfordshire. If the ad is approved and you want more pics, just say.
  6. I've reduced them to £60 the pair, or £35 each, inc postage.
  7. I'm advertising these on Ebay. £70 the pair... https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/265906255859 ‘New’ items. Genuine Nissan OEM I bought a brand new 350z in 2006. Before I took delivery of the car, I asked the dealer to remove these originals and fit some illuminated ones. So, these OEM originals have never been used, (except to get the car to the dealership!). They’re brand new, albeit 16 years old. They are in perfect condition. I will sell them separately, for £40 each, including postage.
  8. chubbster

    chubbster's garage

    Ermmmm - it's my cars.
  9. chubbster

    P1030018s

    From the album: chubbster's garage

    My current car - '10 plate.
  10. From the album: chubbster's garage

    My first Z - 53 plate. Owned her for 3 years and she gave me my love of Z's.
  11. From the album: chubbster's garage

    Photo I took of my old black 350z (56 plate - only car I've ever owned from new) - coming down from the top of St Albans multi-storey car park. I've hidden a load of 'z's in the pic, just in case you're bored.
×
×
  • Create New...