Jump to content

350pete

Members
  • Posts

    48
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 350pete

  1. I think I underpriced it compared to this.... : http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-B ... _500wt_689
  2. Yes it's for the coupe, roadster is different I think. If you look at the second pic you get the idea. It's also good to reinforce the boot floor as the corrugated plastic thingie is pretty flimsy...
  3. H4906-CD000 Now my zed is sadly gone I am selling the OEM boot tray/liner I bought for it as great expense with Zed Logo (and never even put the thing in the car) It is a superb quality item - nothing like your usual flimsy boot mat & I understand these are like hens teeth; anyway heres the link http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0861850147 regards Pete
  4. yeah that's what I thought too - certainly better than about £185list
  5. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350z-Fairladyz-Coupe-Boot-Floor-Tray-Liner-Mat-New-H4906-CD000-/280806740942 Textile tray on eBay for 350z boot
  6. sold - thanks
×
×
  • Create New...