Jump to content

N!ck-z

Members
  • Posts

    119
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by N!ck-z

  1. SOLD. Thread can be locked. Kenny (dragon) picked them up this morning bang on time even though he drove the width of the country
  2. sold subject to payment and collection
  3. I have had these since selling my zed months ago but not got round to putting them on here. As can be seen from the pics there is curbing and a little bubbling on 2 of them. Due to the location of the bubbling it is not really that noticeable but if you want them immaculate a refurb will cost approx £50 a wheel. With this in mind and with the recent pricing of Rays on here I am looking for £350 (plus paypal fees if used) collected. I am located in Hartlepool. I am happy for the buyer to arrange courier if needs be. For some reason the pics have come out smaller than I realised, so here is a direct link to the album http://imageshack.us/g/21/sam1788n.jpg/
×
×
  • Create New...