Jump to content

stevo1179

Members
  • Posts

    128
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by stevo1179

  1. Silver Coupe *****ZED parked at Pendennis Point on Sunday.
  2. I used Town & Country near Truro, found them very good, they do fixed price servicing on the Zeds.
  3. Black 54 plate in Falmouth today.
  4. I see a gunmetal 56 plate rag with an after market exhaust top driving towards Truro most evenings, and I keep seeing a black 04 coupe in Truro parked near the skate park.
  5. Yeah. I've got a E92 330i, very pleased with it. Not got the low down grunt of the zed, and it doesn't feel as nimble. But I needed a car with rear seats, and as far as compromises go, it's very good.
  6. I'm sticking with RWD though, I've been converted!
  7. After 4 fantastic years of Zed ownership I've had trade it in for something a little more family friendly. It has easily been the best car I've owned, never missed a beat. I will miss it greatly. Cheers, Steve
  8. Last couple of weeks I have seen a Black 55 plate on my daily commute betweem Truro and Falmouth.
  9. Let a GM roadster out on Wednesday in Truro on the way to Falmouth, saw a GM coupe in Falmouth today with a after market spoiler (***LEW).
  10. First a ginger 05 plate going down Carnon Downs by-pass, then a black one on the Falmouth by-pass (didn't see reg plate).
×
×
  • Create New...