Jump to content

Woody

Members
  • Posts

    1,260
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Woody

  1. Thanks everyone. Ill be back one day, but so long for now. Sold! Mods please lock thanks
  2. Ive priced it to sell & taking into account the price for 2 new tyres, I think/thought the price was right
  3. The car is provisionally sold. Awaiting payment on Friday
  4. Ladies & Gentlemen, The time has come to say goodbye. After 7 loving years of ownership, I've decided to sell up. I can honestly say I've never loved a car more & it will be sad seeing her go, but needs must (Wedding!) So here we go.... 2003 Sunset UK GT, Rays alloys (Sprayed black) Orange leather heated seats Bose sound system Mobile phone bluetooth adaptor Boot cargo net Upgraded LED rear lights Zunsport front grill Nismo V1 (Genuine) rear spoiler (black on sunset) Likwid Art red Z rear & side badges Falken 452 tyres all around Japspeed K1, y-pipe back, exhaust system D1 Spec throttle controller 83600miles 6 months tax Mot until December The bad points... The two front tyres are close to legal limit and will need replacing The rear spoiler has a hairline crack on the base on the passenger's side (where someone decided to use it to open & close the bootlid!!!) The drivers seat is worn on the lumbar support. Has a few interior scratches. The paintwork has a few chips and marks, but find an 11 year old car that hasn't. I cant find the receipts for the past 2 services. But be assured these have been completed, as I always get a service with my MOT. £4595 ovno Please feel free to ask any questions, as I've bound to have missed something. 07590851327 (please note I work shifts and may not answer the phone, but I will get back to you if you leave a message) Daz_wood7@Hotmail.com Thanks Woody
  5. Hmmm If only you had the 4! Tempted!
  6. You clearly didn't get a good look at mine! Mines the same! The joys of living by the sea! Lol
  7. That'll of been me mate. I'm guessing that was you coming over the round-a-bout? Sounded nice, if it was!
×
×
  • Create New...