New owner, collected 350Z today

Thanks again folks.

Jay Kay, very boring drive, we just sat on the motorway all the way up, if we had more time it would have been good to detour over some nice roads but we just wanted to get home. What are you coming up to get?

Torqen, pop charger already fitted, what plenum spacers do you sell? I need to lift the car to see whats currently fitted then decide on HFCs or de cats, quite fancy a set of headers as well.

Looking good! Will miss seeing it around St. Albans lol. I love my 370 but that 350 is something special ;)

Hey, Simon - yeah I doubt you'll ever see it in St Albans again but I still see your 370 occassionaly in the mornings.

I'm now kicking about in a white Evo 5, so if you see one flash 'hi' at you, you'll know who it is :-)

I'm now kicking about in a white Evo 5

Any pictures?

Just the one below for the minute. As you know Andy, I was going for either a Supra, Evo or RX-7 and as this one came up and ticked all the boxes before any of the other two, I went for it. Had to go all the way to Blackpool for it. Not quite as long as your journey for the Zed but long enough..

8AFC7A94-8FE1-4EDF-B4D6-63403CDABA88.jpg

Edited by muckyman

• 2 weeks later...